Updating Members and Adding New Users
Have lots of People data to save, input, or update on your members? Beehively can make this task easier and faster for you.
Viewing your Person Records
- Now you can go to the previous or next Person in our record view.
- Click on <- Prev to go to the previous member in your database (by alphabetized last name order) without saving or changing the record.
- Click on Next -> to go to the next member.
Updating your Person Records
- Now you can edit and save changes to a current record and continue on to the next record.
- Click on Save & Previous button to save your changes and go to the previous member in your database.
- Click on Save & Next button to save your changes and go to the next record.
Adding a New Person while in a record
- Click on the Save & Add New button to save changes to the current user and add a new user in your database.
And that's it!
Please contact us if you have any suggestions or questions at <email@example.com>. Thank you!