Using the Mailing List
The mailing list feature facilitates communication in Beehively. Once your school has finished setting up mailing lists, you will be able to email many people just by using this new singular email address.
To use your mailing list, log into your Beehively account.
- Select the Administration tab
- Click on the Lists option
Here, you will see all currently set up and available mailing lists for you to use.
The email address that you see in the List Title contains multiple email addresses. This email address will help you "email blast" multiple members with one email.
Depending on the email application installed on the computer you are using, you can proceed by either:
- Clicking on the mailing list email directly, which will automatically open up a new message for you
- Right-click on the mailing list email address
- Select "Copy"
- Open your email account of your choice. (For example, log into your gmail account in a browser.)
- Right-click and select "Paste"
And that's it!